Who Do We Help?
- Uninsured children and families who can’t see well.
- People with income below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- People living in Southwest Florida, as well as surrounding areas.
- People with diabetes, glaucoma and other eye disease who require treatment.
The Impact of Our Service:
- Over 2,000 free eye exams provided annually.
- Over 100 free eye surgeries provided annually.
- Over $800,000 worth of services provided free of charge.
- Over 100 readers or eyeglasses provided annually.